With all the abysmal, floppy Super Bowl commercials, Kim’s ASS shot was one for the AGESS, giving all of us one for the Spank Bank. Thanks Kim you made my pre- bedtime ritual that much better :).
Category Archives: Damn Girl
Fergie and Christina Aguilera, how could you go wrong?
Last Night, during the Super Bowl that question was answered, and the astounding answer is….easily.
Christina got the night started with her amazing rendition of “The National Anthem” Christina did SO WELL that she decided to even make her own REMIX of it.
These are the Real Lyrics of the song,
“Oh, say can you see by the dawn’s early light What so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming? Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight, O’er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming? And the rocket’s red glare, the bombs bursting in air, Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there. Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave?”
Boring right? I say the same. So Christina wanted to change things up a bit, take a listen.
Instead of “O’er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming,” Christina sang “What so proudly we watched at the twilight’s last gleaming.”
All that being said, what I personally was most frustrated with was Christina’s weight gain. Cmon girl you used to be a dime, now your about .87 cents, time to invest in some Shakeweights.
On to Ferg-ilicious. Girl what was up with that outfit? Your pitch, and SLASH? CMON NOW.
I’m a Fergie fan, she is sexy no question and not hating on the show, (as We at FloppingOut watched the Halftime show on MUTE anyway) and believe me, I saw the videos and heard the highlights or lowlights (your call) MUTE was your best friend(We wouldn’t blame you if you watch the WHOLE game on MUTE, Hello Mr. Buck and Mr.Aikman)
So I sat there waiting and hoping for a repeat of the famous event that happened last time the Super Bowl was in the state of Texas, you know Janet Jackson’s “Wardrobe Malfunction”. I mean Fergie you’re in Dallas you couldn’t even upstage the famous Dallas Cowgirl Cheerleaders. Show some titty girl!
Now the Light show and dancing were great. Very futuristic BUT I was tuned into to see some Fergie-Ferg.
Oh yeah and before we go, don’t try to do Axl Rose, bang Slash if you have to but leave the singing to Axl.
Ground breaking poll here at FloppingOut, were going to go a different route. I’m going to give a list of 10 Female Anchors/Reporters that are STILL employed by ESPN, and you are going to vote on who is the sexiest. I already know my vote, and I know where my Co-Blogger Francesco is going with his. Now its time to see who really gets your Bat and Balls warmed up for Baseball season.
Now I’m not ranking these women in MY personal order, just alphabetically. “Less Gett It”
1. Erin Andrews– What can you say, from “peephole” videos to flaunting her sexy self on College Campuses while doing College Gameday, this sideline reporter is HOT!
2. Michelle Beadle– This chick is awesome, down to earth and just a cool girl, looks like she’d be a lot of fun! ;). Beadle co-host SportsNation on ESPN with Colin Cowherd.
3. Bonnie Bernstein– One of my favorites, Bonnie actually is fantastic at her job, used to be a sideline reporter for Sunday Night Baseball, but recently she works on 1050 Radio ESPN NY, New York Football Live with Greg Buttle (Ex-Jets Linebacker)
4. Linda Cohn– This one is interesting, she JUST made the top 10, Linda is a very famous and respected SportsCenter anchor, been at ESPN forever and even with her getting up there in age, she sexes up the show a bit.
5. Colleen Dominguez– 2nd mention of the week here on FloppingOut not to shabby sweetie! This Spicy Latina flies under the radar a bit, she is a Sports Reporter, covers breaking news stories, and other reports for ESPN.
6. Rachel Nichols– Ahh Rachel, just looking at her, you can tell she gets down. Rachel is an intrigal part of NFL Sunday NFL Countdown as well as Monday Night Football. You can also catch her on E60 and SportsCenter.
7. Wendi Nix– Wendi primarily handles coverage for NFL, and College Football games featuring teams from the New England area. Wendi at age 36 can still get it.
8. Sage Steele– Sage is another great SportsCenter anchor, whether it’s that curly hair, or the hottest african-american host, Sage just does it for me.
9. Hannah Storm– You’d never guess Hannah was 48 years old by looking at her, she is fine. Those sexy legs that she has no problem flaunting will captivate you, just ask Tony Kornheiser. Hannah does the AM editions of SportsCenter and also covers the NBA along with Stuart Scott.
10. Michelle Tafoya- Michelle is a fox, I’m not sure whether its my obsession with Marisa Tomei that does it because I think they have a lot in common looks wise, or that she is usually on the other side of Suzy Kolber (who i can’t stand) as sideline reporters on Monday Night Football, either way, Tafoya is a hot piece of ace.
Now it’s all up to you guys, vote away, vote multiple times who cares? Let’s see at the end of the week, who you think is the finest chick at ESPN.
Remember the reporter that New York Jets players “allegedly” harassed during summer sessions…..Well good news is she is BACK and damnn finnee!
On Tuesday, Ines Sainz reported to media day in Dallas for full coverage of Superbowl XLV. When asked about her return to reporting, Sainz said, “This is a day when we in the media can share a really good time with the players in a very relaxed environment.”
Ines I wouldn’t use the words “relaxed” and “good time” in the same sentence when you know who is still around. I mean I understand that Jet players were throwing footballs your way, but WITH the one and ONLY BIG BEN in the building you may get some other “BALLS” thrown your way. Green Bay should use this to their advantage by trying to lure Ines as close to Ben as possible.
The NBA dunk contest used to be an event where the best ‘dunkers’ in the NBA would have fun, put on a show, and show off their skills. Isn’t LeBron James one of the best dunkers in the NBA? Why has he never joined the dunk contest?
Maybe he thinks their is no good competition? or Maybe he’s too scared of losing? No one knows the answer. But everyone knows that him and Nike are extra careful of branding his image, even though they fugged that up the last two years. After LeBron was dunked on by Jordan Crawford at a summer basketball camp, members of Nike seized cell phones and camera footage of the dunk.
In the end it only made it look worse for LeBron. The dunk itself was not directly over LeBron and it’s a game LeBrons not god he can’t block everything. It was eventually going to leak why not just let it out instead of trying to cover it up. So as LeBron and Nike made the wrong decisions as they always do, his image continues to go downhill.
Join the dunk contest you dumbass. You should have when you were younger but why not now. Why not after your image went downhill. What better to make fans watch and love you again. Sure winning a championship might earn you some respect but your expected to. LeBron will have to win more than one championship to be loved by fans again.
LeBron could say he just wants to win and does not mind if hes compared to Kobe or MJ when his career is over. #bullshit. Any competitor in any sport wants to be considered the best. And if Nike wants to make him similar to Black Mamba & His Airness why not have him join the contest. Scared he’ll lose? Who cares, Kobe Bryant lost to Vince Carter and it hasn’t affected his image. As far as Jordan the jumpman logo that LeBron wears on his shoes was born in the dunk contest when Jordan took off from the free throw line.
As far as I see it the dunk contest could only help LeBrons image. Unless he’s that unoriginal and uncreative or is just flat out scared of Blake Griffin.
Every player that was considered to be a great dunker has joined the contest. Every star in the NBA today has taken part in the contest (except for teammate D Wade, but his best dunks are in traffic. Might not look as amazing on an open floor.)
Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, Amare Stoudemire, Josh Smith, Rudy Gay, J.R. Smith, Vince Carter and Tracy Mcgrady. These are considered to be the best dunkers in the NBA (the last 2 are old now but were). LeBron grow a sack and do what you love to do.
…it’s at the end of every add you have “just do it” foo.
What seemed to be a cool commercial at the time now seems as if it’s another one of LeBron & Nikes ways to get around questionable decisions & negative publicity. P.S. That jam is winning nooo contest. Check out the best ever.
As I was watching Sportscenter about 5 minutes ago I was stunned at what occurred during and after the Oklahoma City Thunder and Minnesota Timberwolves game. First off, Kevin Durant scored 47 points, grabbing 18 boards, 2 steals and only having 2 turnovers. The other Kevin, Mr. Kevin Love did major work himself scoring 31 points, beasting 21 boards, and turning the ball over only once. Even the blazer himself Michael Beasley scored 30 points, with 9 boards, and 7 assists. Of course in the end the Thunder won in overtime and at this point in the season the Timberwolves are better off going in the woods during games and lighting up on Beasley’s tree (he definitely gets some good shit).
But what was even more ridiculous and stunning than the stat line of this game was when Colleen Dominguez came on the air to finish the story. GOD DAMNNNNNN. This girl or lady, whatever she is, got it goinggggg onnn and if I was Scott Van Pelt or Adam Schefter (actually Adam probably has no game but Scott could probably get it in) I would definitely give Colleen a Choller (a cooler and Pimper way of giving a chick a Holler). Have a good night Floppers, I know you will with the picture below 🙂 🙂