Ground breaking poll here at FloppingOut, were going to go a different route. I’m going to give a list of 10 Female Anchors/Reporters that are STILL employed by ESPN, and you are going to vote on who is the sexiest. I already know my vote, and I know where my Co-Blogger Francesco is going with his. Now its time to see who really gets your Bat and Balls warmed up for Baseball season.
Now I’m not ranking these women in MY personal order, just alphabetically. “Less Gett It”
1. Erin Andrews– What can you say, from “peephole” videos to flaunting her sexy self on College Campuses while doing College Gameday, this sideline reporter is HOT!
2. Michelle Beadle– This chick is awesome, down to earth and just a cool girl, looks like she’d be a lot of fun! ;). Beadle co-host SportsNation on ESPN with Colin Cowherd.
3. Bonnie Bernstein– One of my favorites, Bonnie actually is fantastic at her job, used to be a sideline reporter for Sunday Night Baseball, but recently she works on 1050 Radio ESPN NY, New York Football Live with Greg Buttle (Ex-Jets Linebacker)
4. Linda Cohn– This one is interesting, she JUST made the top 10, Linda is a very famous and respected SportsCenter anchor, been at ESPN forever and even with her getting up there in age, she sexes up the show a bit.
5. Colleen Dominguez– 2nd mention of the week here on FloppingOut not to shabby sweetie! This Spicy Latina flies under the radar a bit, she is a Sports Reporter, covers breaking news stories, and other reports for ESPN.
6. Rachel Nichols– Ahh Rachel, just looking at her, you can tell she gets down. Rachel is an intrigal part of NFL Sunday NFL Countdown as well as Monday Night Football. You can also catch her on E60 and SportsCenter.
7. Wendi Nix– Wendi primarily handles coverage for NFL, and College Football games featuring teams from the New England area. Wendi at age 36 can still get it.
8. Sage Steele– Sage is another great SportsCenter anchor, whether it’s that curly hair, or the hottest african-american host, Sage just does it for me.
9. Hannah Storm– You’d never guess Hannah was 48 years old by looking at her, she is fine. Those sexy legs that she has no problem flaunting will captivate you, just ask Tony Kornheiser. Hannah does the AM editions of SportsCenter and also covers the NBA along with Stuart Scott.
10. Michelle Tafoya- Michelle is a fox, I’m not sure whether its my obsession with Marisa Tomei that does it because I think they have a lot in common looks wise, or that she is usually on the other side of Suzy Kolber (who i can’t stand) as sideline reporters on Monday Night Football, either way, Tafoya is a hot piece of ace.
Now it’s all up to you guys, vote away, vote multiple times who cares? Let’s see at the end of the week, who you think is the finest chick at ESPN.