Last night the Los Angeles Lakers beat the Cleveland Cavaliers by 55 points, and by the looks of the highlights it was quite depressing.
- Kobe threw an off the backboard, 3 on none alley opp to Bynum when they were up by 30.
- The Cavs shot under 30%, shooting 1 of 14 from 3 point territory.
- The Cavs have now lost 21 of their last 22.
- Cleveland’s coach Byron Scott who was a 3 time NBA champ with the Los Angeles Lakers was embarrassed in LA, the place he has dreamed of coaching his entire career.
- And on top of all this, this was the first game the Cavs played without Varejao, who was just recently lost for the season.
After the game when things couldn’t have gotten any worse for the Cavs, who at this point have been beaten and thrown to the side of the crib, their former King had some words of encouragement.
Lebron James tweeted when the game was still not over (meaning the queen was either following or watching the game), “Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time…Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!”
Lebron seems to still be a little self conscious about his decision. And why is he attacking his former team, the place that made him the superstar he is especially when they are in a position of desperation. Lebron even claims that “It’s not good to wish bad on anybody”? Why not? You sold out on your old team and I don’t blame them for not wanting to see you succeed. I mean most Americans do not want to see you succeed. The Cavs went from being one of the best teams to the worst, and the last thing they need is you, Lebron, the reason for their collapse to tweet about Karma. But I guess it is pretty funny to bash someone when they don’t have anything back to say. HHAHAHAH. You truly are a piece of shit LEBRON.